The curriculum will:
- Engage young people so that they are motivated to learn and succeed. They will have a very powerful experience which makes them feel that school is for them, while cultivating a real and genuine enjoyment of learning.
- Engage the parents and broader community with students’ learning and the school to raise their interest, involvement and aspirations for their children, and for the next generation. We will build meaningful, interesting, stimulating, and varied interaction between student learning and their parents and community.
- Increase the intellect and learning capacity of every learner. Our curriculum will make our students more intelligent and capable in today’s world, so that they are genuinely ‘educated’ as well as qualified.
- Cultivate good social, emotional, technical and basic skills and develop a sound cultural and moral framework for life.
- Improve long-term physical and mental health.
- Lead to high quality outcomes in student work and a pride in these outcomes.
- Result in success in a variety of formal qualifications.
- Subjects offered at Key Stage 3
- English, Maths, Science, Art, Design and Technology, Drama, History, Geography, Languages, Music, Physical Education, Religious Education
- Subjects offered at Key Stage 4
- English, Maths, Science, Art, Business Studies, Computer Studies, Design and Technology, Drama, History, Geography, Electronics, French, Spanish, Chinese, Music, Media, Physical Education, Religious Education, Animal Care, Construction, Catering, Hair and Beauty, Fire and Rescue, Motor Vehicle