Schools Cash Office
We are delighted to welcome you to the Thomas Ferens Academy online payment system. This system allows you to make payments to our academy using the Internet.
Confidential Online Payment Access Information
These are the instructions on how to create an account to use for online payments. You can use this same account for any children you may have at this academy, and for children at other schools where the same online payment system is used.
Simply create the online account by following steps 1 to 8 below. Link your child(ren) to this account by following steps 9 to 15 below. The academy will provide a separate Online Link Code for each child.
Online Link Code for «FirstName» «LastName»: «eUsername»
- Open a web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Google Chrome) and go to www.scopay.com/thomasferensacademy
- Click on Create New Account.
- Enter your Email address and a Password of your choice.
- Confirm the Password.
- Enter the Online Link Code provided above (you must enter the code exactly as it appears above).
- Enter the rest of the billing details to match your credit or debit card and click on Confirm.
- An email will then be sent to your email address asking you to click (or copy and paste) a link to verify your email address and activate your account. You will not be able to purchase any products until you have completed this procedure.
- Log on to your email account and click on the link to activate the account (if the email doesn’t appear in your Inbox, you should check your Junk Email folder).
If your child has any siblings, link the sibling accounts as follows (you will need a separate Online Link Code for each sibling):
- Go to www.scopay.com/thomasferensacademy
- Log in using your email address and password created above.
- At the top of the screen, click on Your account.
- Click on Link accounts.
- Enter the Online link code for the sibling provided by academy.
- Click on Link accounts.
- You will now be able to make payments for any pupils linked to this account.
If you need help using the Internet Payments system there is also a User Guide on the right hand side of this page, or alternatively you can email email@example.com or ring 349600 extension 2648.
To make payments towards the ipad scheme, you will find the details in the online payments user instructions included with this letter, on page 4 under Trip/Event payments.
There is still the option for payments to be made in cash, this can be done via students services or reception. Any payments that are made in the academy a receipt will be provided.
Please contact the academy if you require any further assistance.